rlm_attr_rewriteSection: FreeRADIUS Module (5)
Updated: 3 February 2004
Index Return to Main Contents
NAMErlm_attr_rewrite - FreeRADIUS Module
DESCRIPTIONThe rlm_attr_rewrite module provides functionality to rewrite data in radius packets on the fly. This can be useful in authorization and accounting functions.
The main configuration items to be aware of are:
- The name of the attribute that you want to be rewritten
- String to be replaced.
- Where to look for the attribute. Valid values are: packet, reply, proxy, proxy_reply, config
- String to replace "searchfor".
- Set to yes or no. If set to yes then the replace string will be appended to the original string.
- Set to yes or no. Determines whether search will be case insensitive or case sensitive.
- Set to yes or no. If set to yes, then new attribute will be created with values from "searchin" and "replacewith". Other options will be ignored.
- Set the max number of attributes to match against. This is useful if you need to rewrite the value in multiple Vendor Specific Attributes.
SECTIONSauthorization, authentication, postauthentication, preaccounting, accounting, preproxy, postproxy
SEE ALSOradiusd(8), radiusd.conf(5)
AUTHORChris Parker, firstname.lastname@example.org
This document was created by man2html, using the manual pages.
Time: 11:13:11 GMT, August 01, 2017